30 June 2007

Apocalypto Means A New Beginning

Or at least that is what Mel Gibson tells me when I see the commercial for his movie, and despite all his craziness, I believe him. That, my friends, is why I decided to kill off my old blog that I wrote on maybe once and bring you this blog, which I will still probably only write on once.

So without further ado, this is a mission statement of sorts for what I plan to do here...

It's been a boring summer, and I find myself with very little to do while I am biding my time going back to Emporia, Kansas for my senior year at ESU. So, being like every normal college student who is doing normal things, I decided to try my hand at writing. So here is what I will and will not talk about in a handy list format.

THINGS I WILL TALK ABOUT:
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Soccer
  • Pro Wrestling
  • Television
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Video Games
  • My Hatred For Skip Bayless, Stuart Scott, And All Else Wrong With My Beloved Network Since Disney Took Over
  • Good Tasteful Humor Tasteless Jokes

THINGS I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT:

  • Flowers
  • Woman Things
  • Hockey
  • Nascar
  • My Wish
  • HGTV
  • American Idol
  • Reality TV

There's actually a lot more to the latter list, I just don't want to write it all out...you should be able to figure it out after a while. I don't really have an audience to cater to yet, so feel free to bitch if I write about a boring topic. In closing, if I can manage to keep writing here through the end of the summer then I might not kill it off there...but no promises.


If you won't read it for me, at least read it for this guy?

No comments: