29 March 2009

Holy Jesus A Review

So there is going to be something new going on here from now on, and I call it a review. Whether it is music, movies, video games, a tv show, or maybe even a book, I am going to review it if I feel the need. This is part necessity as I am bored often, and part necessity because I often times can't come up with a lot to write about that I actually care about. And because I think my opinion is important, no matter how wrong I may be with that.

To do this, I needed to create a system of rating, and after much deliberation the Wombat has been decided. Behold the majestic Wombat picture and revel in his glory. It will be a scale of 1-5 with 1 being crap and 5 being good, though, 5 does mean perfect and that is a rarity, so don't expect it much. So, until next time, FEAR THE WOMBAT!

No comments: