05 September 2007

I Work With A Communist...

Communist?

Submitted for your approval, I present to you a co-worker of mine. For sake of his anonymity, let us call him Phil R. No, that is way too obvious, how about P. Robles. Oh fuck it, he is now going to be referred to as Ril Phobles. Anyway, Ril Phobles is somthing I like to call a communist. Yes, you heard me correctly, a communist. Now, you may be asking yourself one of three questions, who is this, why am i here, and why do i care? Well, I cannot answer those questions for you, tough shit. Also, you may potentially be wondering how it is that I know he is a communist, and for that, my answer is three fold.

Reason Ril is a Communist #1:

He likes the Boston Red Six. Now, you may be wondering what rationale I have for that making someone a communist. Simply put, there is no rationale for it. I just don't like the Bo Sox, nor do I like Bill Simmons who is a Bo Sox fan, and I bet Marx was a Bo Sox fan too. Sure, it was cute and all when they finally won the world series, congradu-fuckin-lations, get over it. Sure, it is all fun and games with their japanese pitcher, whoopedy doo. Fuckin communist Red Sox.

Reason Ril is a Communist #2:

He thinks that George Bush is only a great president. We all know that isn't true, everyone and their dog knows he is the greatest ever. Only a communist would think he was just great, an unpatriotic, anti-american, potentially anti-semetic, terrorist, communist bastard. Yeah, I said it. Ril also likes French Fries, not Freedom fries and he also eats Sour Kraut and not Freedom Cabbage. I bet he even kicks puppies long distances for fun too.

Reason Ril is a Commie Son Of A Bitch #3:

He likes to run the dollar defense on Madden. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of guy that is going to be dumb enough to play as the Bears on Madden 08 against the Ravens and be so pissed about him running the same defense on me that I go and write a malicious blog where i make an accusation that he is a communist. I hold myself to a higher stanbdard than that. When it comes to defense, I generally stick with the 4-3, 3-4, nickel, 46 and on occasion the quarter. Most people do too, but not Ril, he has to try and be sneaky and pull a defense I am pretty sure I never heard of until yesterday (edit#1: I actually am pretty sure my little league team ran this defense now that I think of it.).

There you have it, Communist or just another guy I know? Only time will tell.

(edit #2: I did beat Ril 85-10 on NCAA, and that was my first Madden 08 loss to Ril.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like to split hairs but I believe that you have lost to Ril one other time in Madden 07 and once on college football 08. I think Jimmy claussen is the next john elway, you forgot to mention that and Vinny Testeverde is the greatest NFL QB ever!