10 September 2007

Week 1...Sort Of

So I know there are 2 games left to be played tonight, but I thought I would give a little update on my picks for week 1.

Saints v. Colts
I picked the Saints, what a mistake

Philly v. Green Bay
Green Bay won, I was wrong again

Atlanta v. Minnesota
Minnesota killed them, I failed again

Miami v. Washington
Damn, I'm doing as good as ESPN...wrong again

New England v. NYJ
I finally got one right

Tennessee v. Jacksonville
2 in a row

Denver v. Buffalo
3 in a row thanks to Mr. Elam

Pittv. Cleveland v. Brady Quinn's Gayness
I threw this one

Carolina v. ST. Louis
4 correct so far

KC v. Houston
I said they would be that bad

TB v. Seattle
Dull as hell, but I was right

Chicago v. San Diego
Damn, just damn

Detroit v. Oakland
1 down, 9 to go Mr. Kitna

NYG v. Dallas
I win again

So i am 8-6 on this week...so far. Monday Night doubleheader tonight, it's Baltimore and Cinncinatti, then Arizone and San Fran later, both on the WWL.

In other news, my beloved Royals are still out of last place and one win away from not losing 100 games this year. No other team in the league will be able to understand how exciting this is, this is the first time since my junior year of high school that the Royals are out of last place legitimately. I think I might go light a trash can on fire in celebration...


It's not a trash can, but LA knows how to get it done.

1 comment:

Ril Phobles said...

Not only are the Royals not the worst team in baseball, they are the SIXTH worst team in baseball with is a step up. Who is the best team in baseball you might be asking? My guess is that little team in New England...Baltimore. <-Sacasm