06 September 2007

My 6 Month National Nightmare Is Over...

Tonight the new football season gets underway. it's been a long road to get here, full of basketball, baseball, soccer, and shitty variants like the AFL, AFL2, and World Cup of American Football, but tonight is the night. So, without further ado, these are my picks for Week 1, winners in bold.

Saints v. Colts
Wishing, hoping and praying that the Saints win...and maybe even take Manning out for the year. If they don't fall to the Super Bowl hangover, I just might not make it the whole season.

Philly v. Green Bay

Hotlanta v. Minnesota
The Joey Harrington redemption party starts against the purple guys.

Miami v. Washington
Barring Trent Green getting knocked loopy again, I see them winning.

New England v. NYJ
For the sake of my fantasy teams.

Ten-I-See v. Jacksonville

Denver v. Buffalo
With Travis Henry having his 9 children in orbit around his body, he will be unstoppable.

Pitt v. Cleveland v. Brady Quinn's Gayness
Your haircut doesn't fool me.

Carolina v. St. Louis

KC v. Houston
The Chiefs will be that bad.

TB v. Seattle

Chicago v. San Diego
The Bears have to be pissed about that Madden commercial...and now we get to see how it would really go down.

Detroit v. Oakland
Win 1 of 10 coming up. Sorry Josh McCown.

NYG v. Dallas

Baltimore v. Cinnci

Arizona v. San Francisco

So there you have it, my picks for week 1. If I'm right, I'm right. If I'm wrong, then fuck you.

No comments: