26 October 2007

Fall Break Week 8 Picks

I just wanted to go out on a limb here and give a list of the top 5 dumbest things of the week. So here we go...

5. New England Fans
What can I say about New England fans that hasn't been said everywhere else. You're all obnoxious fucks that annoy the shit out of me. 95% of you are sad sacks of shit, to the 5% that aren't obnoxious, I'm sorry that you're associated with these assclowns.

4. KU Fans
Congratulations, you're 8-0, but who have you played? You can win out and you still won't get the national championship game, and even if you do, you'll more than likely get crushed by whoever you end up playing unless it ends up being BC.

3. The 10 Year Old On ESPN
Man, you're cool dressing up like Ditka and all. It's too bad FOX was doing that lame routine about 3 years ago when Caliendo started. I'm glad to know you can learn what ESPN tells you to say and then repeat it in front of a camera, but maybe you should think for yourself.

2. Cartoon Network
Don't get me wrong, I was really into the whole Goosebumps thing when I was young. They were great books, and while the show was kind of lame, it was pretty cool to see the books acted out in a manner that was kind of shitty. Anyway, why are you showing live action stuff now? I don't think that those are cartoons.

1. Fall Break
I think I'm maybe the only one that agrees with this, but why is it that a school that sees the whole population leave every weekend feels the need to give us a fall break? Everyone is going to go home anyway. You faught and faught to get us this break and it's pointless, just give us another 2 days for Thanksgiving and not have class that week.

Things That I Like This Week:

  • College Football
  • Night Of The Living Dead @ 2AM
  • Sleeping
  • 30 Days Of Night
  • The Looming Halloween

WEEK 8 PICKS
9-5 last week, 56-47 on the year. Winners in bold.

Bears (3-4) v Detroit (4-2)

Steelers (4-2) v Bengals (2-4)

Titans (4-2) v Raiders (2-4)

Rams (0-7) v Browns (3-3)

Giants (5-2) v Dolphins (0-7)

Vikings (2-4) v Eagles (2-4)

Colts (6-0) v Panthers (4-2)

Jets (1-6) v Bills (2-4)

Chargers (3-3) v Texans (3-4)

Bucs (4-3) v Jags (4-2)

Pats (7-0) v Redskins (4-2)

Saints (2-4) v 49ers (2-4)

Broncos (3-3) v Packers (5-1) (MNF)

No comments: