04 October 2007

So I've Noticed I Don't Do Much But Make Picks...


Christmas Tree Says Don't Do Drugs

Christmas is about 2 months away, which means time to start making that wonderful list of things I desire that most people call a Christmas List. Now, I know that some families probably don't start doing this stuff until November, but in my family we live by a simple rule, "show up late to everything, and do Christmas Lists 2 months early" the way it has been since I was born. The one thing that I hate about these lists is that video games are so hard to do, half the games I will put on here probably aren't out yet, so I don't know how good they are. Another thing, this list would have about 5 more items on it, but I've hit the point with extended family where I don't get anything anymore. Oh well, life goes on, and I can't wait to screw over my brother and sister's kids like that.

Under .500 Christmas 1

Jay Cutler Denver Jersey:
Jay is, as a friend would say, Da Fewtcha (sound it out), so why not get the official replica jersey of such person? Sure, there is the potential that he could go all Brian Griese, Bubby Brister, Gus Frerotte, and Jake Plummer on us and suck in the end, but that is a risk I am willing to take.

Harry Potter 1-7 Box Set: I don't care what anyone says, Harry Potter is awesome. Granted, none of the books I actually own thanks to my sister, but I figure it's time to shell out.

Dragonball Z Seasons 1 and 2: This show was so bad ass when I was a youngin, and now that it is uncut on DVD, it is a lot cooler. I don't care how nerdy it is.

Blue Dragon: The first of my video game choices for the holiday season. This game has been out since August, but why buy it when I can get it for free?

WWE Raw Vs. Smackdown 2008: After some of my posts, are you really surprised by this? New rosters, new modes, the ability to put my own music in for entrances and CM Punk make this well worthwhile.

Assassin's Creed: XBOX360 game number 3 on the list. Granted, it isn't out until November, I am hoping, praying and otherwise wishing it doesn't suck. It looks so completely bad ass though, that I don't think it will suck.

Grindhouse Special Edition: I know that it hasn't been announced at all, but I am hoping so badly that they release this. I don't want to buy them separate, I want them in all their 4 hour glory. I sat through it that long in theaters for a reason.

A Denver Broncos Super Bowl: It's worth a shot.

Peyton Manning Injured: Once again, it's worth a shot, and I think a lot of other NFL players wouldn't mind it either.

World Peace: This one is for the little kiddies, the environment, and the wee turtles. Who will save the wee turtles?

On To The Week 5 Picks:

Jac @ KC - If they can beat denver
CLE @
NE
CAR @ NO
NYJ @ NYG - Welcome to "The Suck"
MIA @ HOU
SEA @ PIT - I'd say that Seattle would avenge the Super Bowl loss, but it's the regular season
DET @ WAS - Win number whatever, I think 4 of 10
ATL @ TEN

ARI
@ STL
TB @ IND - Another week of picking against them, please come true.
SD @ DEN - For everything good and holy in the world.
BAL @ SF
CHI @ GB

And Now Because I Can, and I'm Only 3 Days Late...

Rockies over Phillies

Bo Sox over Angels

Arizona over Cubbies

Indians over Yankees - If I have to see Boston/New York again I'll cry.

And now I leave you with Klassic Krusty...Please go commit Regicide now.

Thanks Google Images...again.

No comments: